My soon-to-be mother-in-law inherited a beautiful old Singer sewing machine. I’m so excited to use it. I intend to make many many things!!!
The problem is that since she’s inherited it…she hasn’t used it. It’s still working! (Even the light bulb isn’t dead! Amaze-balls!!!)
Here’s the beauty:
The only issue I can see myself running into is the zig zag stitch…There are button holer attachments…
Earlier I discussed being a process knitter and what that really means. As a process knitter I love to start projects so much that it is about all I do…sometimes I don’t even pick up the needles…
Lately though I’ve been doing a lot of self help stuff, which is really making it a lot easier to do those tasks that I usually procrastinate on and it’s causing me to really hunker down and finish those…
I have a confession to make: I just finished my first knitted item in a few months and I think this is because of the way that I approach knitting.
You see there are a couple types of knitters out there. There are people who buy yarn because it is pretty. These people often find themselves with stashes overflowing and husbands threatening to leave them because said knitter may love their yarn a…
- Tabitha: How's your iPod?
- Mom: I'm so mad at that thing!
- Tabitha: Why?!??
- Mom: Because I want internet!
- Tabitha: We have internet at home.
- Mom: No I want it everywhere!
- Tabitha: You can't have it everywhere.
- Mom: Why not?!!!
- Tabitha: Because you would need a mobile phone or something.
- Mom: But I thought you could use the airwaves, you know, from any computer.
- Tabitha: Mom! That's stealing!
- Mom: That's okay.